Sunday, January 25, 2009

And This Makes Four


S, A6, M would like to introduce you to their new brother. He should make his appearance sometime at the end of May or beginning of June. So far he looks like a cutie (if you can tell from the pictures)! The top picture is a profile. He has his hand up by his ear. In the second, he is facing down. You can see his head and his spine. The third, is a face on portrait. According to the kids, he looks like an alien. M has to tell everyone that he is having a baby boy (even strangers)! Here's hoping I don't have an alien!

6 comments:

April said...

Yeah!!! All along I knew it would be a boy...I don't know why. Everytime I go shopping, I keep looking at all the baby boy clothes. Now I know why! congratulations! I am so excited for you! Hope you're feeling good.

Joanna said...

If I could get rid of allergies, I would feel pretty good. Aubrey was they only one that said it would be a girl, but I think a boy is growing on her.

April said...

To get Shelfari on your blog, just go to my blog and click on get your own shelf and it will basically help you create your own to put on your blog. It was very simple.

Jared and Jenica said...

Oh, a brother (ignore my comment on shelfari!)! Congrats!!

Samson Agonistes said...

I was with Aubrey. I told nh unequivocally it was a girl. I was sure of it, I had no doubts. Are you sure the umbilical cord wasn't in the way? Congratulations. The Hildebrand name goes forth. By the way, for boy names I'm partial to Guy. Just in case you're stuck for a name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your growing family!