Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween




My kids love Haloween. For the first time since S has been able to decide what she wants to be, she decided Not to be a princess. She decided to be a farmer. Why? You ask. Well, we finally received all our household goods, and she discovered some boots in with her shoes. She also has pink overalls. She put two and two together and came up with a farmer. A6 didn't really have much of a choice. There wasn't any good costumes at the PX. Someone offered a princess costume that their daughter didn't want. Luckily enough, she agreed. Although, she did ask if she could be a cat (she wore that costume out before Halloween last year). Matthew wanted to be what everyone else was going to be - a Farmer, an Dalmation, a Vampire, Scream. Whenever he heard a new one, I had to tell him he was going to be Harry Potter. He didn't like that very much. Oh well, at least we got a picture of him in his costume. Well, here's to next year!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am assuming that is your new place in the background. You need to take pictures!

Your kids are sooooooo cute. I can't believe how much Miss S looks like you.

Do they celebrate Halloween in Korea? If so, is it a lot different from here? Do they call it something different? Lots of questions. I have more, but I'll spare you.

Joanna said...

I will take pictures and post them. No, Koreans don't celebrate Halloween. They think it is really interesting and get a kick out of the kids dressing up. Can you believe S is going to be 8 in two weeks? Where has the time gone?

April said...

The kids are getting so big! I got S the CTR ring you wanted and a couple of bracelets for her baptism. I also got the Baptism book and put my testimony in it for her. Your birthday gift is in the box as well...sorry it took so long. I sent it off yesterday (11/5 our day). Hope you are doing good. Love the new post and pictures...I really need to update!