Sunday, August 24, 2008

1st Day of School





S and a6 started school today. I could tell they were excited, but a little nervous. Yesterday a6 told me her stomach was hurting. I thought, "Oh, no! Here it comes again!" Last year she developed ulcers from getting nervous and upset about going to school. This year I came prepared. We have a prescription medication that I can give her so it won't get out of control. Anyway, we started her on it and this morning her stomach wasn't hurting as much. Thank goodness. S is in 2nd grade and this is her 4th school. a6 is in 1st grade and this is her 3rd school. They were able to meet lots of kids this summer, so I don't think this transition will be as hard as the others. I walked the girls to school this morning and was able to take them right to their classrooms. a6 looked a little worried, but there were no tears. S took it like a pro and was all smiles. Hurray!

1 comment:

Samson Agonistes said...

Have I told you I love your updates???? The kids look great. Poor a6. I just want to hug her. Give them hugs and kisses from us.