Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving Day is Approaching




Moving day is in sight! Tuesday! I can hardly believe it. It has been so long since we saw it that I can hardly remember what it looks like. I do have pictures, but they are not of the exact apartment we are getting into. By the time we move in, we will have been in the hotel for 10 weeks. This is not something I recommend to anyone - especially if you want to become closer as a family. Being stuck in 2 rooms, and not being able to cook your own food can be really aggravating! I'm VERY excited to get out of here! The only bummer is that none of our stuff is here to put in our apartment. We have to use loaner furniture, which I have heard are as hard as rocks. AND it could take a couple more months for all of our stuff to get here - it was supposed to be here by the end of September!

The apartment building is called City Park. We will be on the 28th floor. It has a pretty good view of the Han River which runs right through Korea.

2 comments:

April said...

Have you moved yet???
I need your address to send your birthday present to. It may be late, not sure how long it will take to get to you!

me said...

Are you all moved in yet??? We need an update.