Monday, August 4, 2008

Memories are Wonderful

I have seen this posted on two different blogs. I responded to theirs. I am putting it on mine, so they can respond. It will be lots of fun to remember!

The Memory Game

Here's what you do:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

April said...

I don't know if you remember this or not as you were only 3. I remember we were at the neigbor's house in Mesa (on the corner) playing outisde and an old car pulled up and started asking questions. Everyone ran inside except for you. You started walking over to the car. He had his door open and his arm out ready to grab you. I saw you and ran and grabbed you before you got into the car. That was a very scary memory for me. I'm glad you're still here! Love ya!

Joanna said...

I don't remember that. I don't really remember anything about living in Mesa except being babysat by Roberta (I think that was her name). I remember her as the mean lady who made me eat jelly (YUCK!). I'm glad you saved me. You're the BESTEST big sister!

Samson Agonistes said...

You're such a chick Jojo!

April said...

Yeah...she made me eat sweet potatoes and I threw up. To this day, I absolutely hate yams, sweet potatoes or anything close to it!

Tara said...

I remember those days in Utah too. There are so many memories, I don't know if I can think of just one. One that comes to mind is when you started taking me to all of the institute and singles ward activities. Those were fun times. Oh, and when you were there for me when I had to speak at that HUGE fireside right after I was baptized. Miss you Jo!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, memories- cool things. I remember a group date that we went on. We held it at your grandma's house and it was a Hawiian theme, I just remember buying the pineapple for it. Unfortunately I don't remember details, do you?